C&O Group

Our History

timeline_pre_loader
1753

1860

Albert Brewer, blacksmith in Wilton, founded A. Brewer agricultural merchants

1971

Stanley Pond relocated from Blandford town centre to a site on the edge of town. 

1985

A. Brewer in Wilton taken over by Stanley Pond Ltd.

1987

Stanley Pond moved to current location in Blandford. 

1994

C&O founded.

1997

C&O incorporated.

2000

C&O took over Stanley Pond Ltd and the New Holland dealership at Blandford and Wilton.

2003

C&O opened depot at Selsey, dedicated to supplying the ‘Langmead’ fleet deal.

2004

C&O took on New Holland dealership on the Isle of Wight. 

2005

C&O took on the New Holland dealership in the Midhurst and Chichester area.

2015

C&O celebrated 15 years in business.

2016

C&O Midhurst depot relocates to brand new premises at Funtington, West Sussex.

2017

C&O become Massey Ferguson dealers at Blandford, Wilton, Funtington and Isle of Wight.
2017

Contact C & O today to find out more about our services...