As a company we have two priorities;
Putting measures in place to limit the spread of infection to our staff, their families, our customers and the wider community.
Ensuring that we can continue to support our customers in the essential work that you do.
This page will be kept upto date with information regarding the precautions and measures we are taking as a business.
Our normal communications could be disrupted so we would encourage customers to sign up to receive digital statements, invoices and newsletters.
To help keep you working and healthy C&O are stepping up Parts deliveries to customers with priority for customers who are self-isolating or have underlying health conditions.
If you visit a C&O depot for parts please help us by;
- Our parts teams are working but the doors to our stores will be opened to one customer at a time.
- If you come into the depot please keep 2m away from the parts desk and all other people.
- Sales through the parts departments will be by card payments only – no cash payments. Please be assured that our card machines are cleaned regularly during the day.
- If at all possible please contact our parts team by phone rather than visiting the stores. Phoning ahead to place your order – this will help minimise your time at the depot.
- If you prefer to stay outside or in your vehicle please call when you arrive and your parts will be brought out for you to load.
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have symptoms.
If you are unable to visit a C&O depot
- Please phone our parts team, as you would normally, to order parts. Our parts teams will be working with the Service and Sales teams to get your parts brought to you.
- Identify a safe location where we will be able to drop your parts.
- If you are on farm when we deliver your parts please keep 2m distance from other people to help reduce the risk of infection.
It is our priority to keep your machinery working. We have the following precautions in place to protect you and our staff if you need service work undertaken;
- In depot repairs will be kept to a minimum.
- When booking service work please tell us if you are self-isolating.
- When our engineer visits you on site we request no physical contact and distance kept to 2m.
- Gloves to be worn wherever possible
- Engineers to use anti-bac gel before and after repair
- Cabs to be wiped down before and after repair if possible – we are currently experiencing the same problems as everyone in sourcing anti-bac cleaning products.
- If you would like a video or phone consultation with an engineer please let us know. This could help us limit visits to farm.
- All our Sales team are now working from home – please use mobile numbers.
- Wherever possible all customer contact to be conducted by phone/email/video.
- Our sales team will not be making any unannounced visits to farm.
- Machinery inspections to be conducted with no physical contact and social distancing.
- If you need to come to our depot please call ahead to arrange a suitable time. Call from your vehicle when you arrive and someone will come and meet you, as we have restricted areas within the depots to protect the health of staff.
- Cabs to be wiped down at machinery handovers.
- In order to increase social distancing some of our staff will be home-working. We also have staff who are self-isolating. This could mean that your calls take a little longer to be answered, or be diverted to a mobile number. Please be patient with us. Also see our alternative contact list.
- Please make account payments either by BACS or phone in to pay by credit or debit card rather than paying by cheque.
- All supplier appointments have been cancelled and moved to phone/video contact only.
- We have scaled up our cleaning regimes at all depots.
- All training/travel is suspended for all staff.